Friday 28 May 2010

What I Got and Why 28/06/10

Valhallahan
There were a lot of things that weren't at the shop I went to, so hopefully I'll pick up the stragglers over the weekend.

Thunderbolts #144 - I'm not a follower of The Thunderbolts, but the new status quo has me intrigued. Atlas' Jeff Parker on words, and ABC Warriors' Kev Walker on pictures doesn't hurt either.
Secret Avengers #1 - In Brubaker we trust.
Detective Comics #865 - It's not that the main story is bad, it's just not something I'm that into right now. I bought this for the Question back up strip, which finishes this issue. Review to come.
Scalped #38 - I can't rave about this series enough, so I won't bother. Suffice it to say, it blows my head off month in, month out.
Thanos Imperative: Ignition - I'm not up on current events, but I do love Cosmic Marvel, the mentalest Marvel by far. Also, who can not love The Mad Titan?
Batman: The Return of Bruce Wayne #2 - I wasn't particularly impressed by #1, but this issue has fucking beautiful art by Frazer Irving.

0 comments: