Friday 29 October 2010

What I got and Why.

Action Ash
There was not much out this week that I wanted to spend my creds on, which is fine by me because it was merciful to my wallet. However here's what I DID get, and Why..

Incognito: Bad Influence #1 - My fellow bad guy and I have been waiting for this. The first series was everything a crime/pulp/superhero comic should be and this new issue looks sure not to disappoint.

Soldier Zero #1 -
Didn't manage to get a copy last week. Got one now and, after reading it on the bus back home, I am underwhelmed.

Superman Earth One - Never really been a fan of the blue clad boy scout, but this caught my eye. I'd seen the hype that was floating around, and after a flick through in the shop, thought I'd give it the benefit of the doubt. I intend to see for myself if this is actually a new look at Superman, or just Superman with a hipster haircut.

0 comments: