Thursday 5 August 2010

What I got and Why


Action Ash

Here's my haul for this week.

Jonah Hex #58 - This is always a good purchase and I like this issues artist (Giancarlo Caracuzzo).

Green Hornet: Golden Age Remastered#1 - I love golden age comics but I don't know much about Green Hornet so I thought this would be a good chance to see what he's all about.

Magnus, Robot Fighter #1 - Dark Horse's new interpretation of this classic character should be interesting at the least. Also half of the book is a reprint of an original, Gold Key, Magnus story. Review coming soon.

Spider-Man and the Fantastic Four #2 - I loved the Spider-man and the X-Men mini series and this is the creative same team and the same concept with different characters. The first issue was a lot of fun so I'm hoping this one will be too.

Shadowland #2 - Loved the first one! This is exactly what I want from superhero comics at the moment. Fighting, Ninjas and Luke Cage.

Spitfire #1 - Curiosity and the cover was nice.

'Nuff said!

0 comments: