Monday 16 July 2012

Fifty Shades Of Greyskull

OK, I'm sold again.

In October, DC comics have announced that they are publishing the Origin of Skeletor, with 2Badguys favourite Frazer Irving providing the art. I was a big He-Man fan as a child, so nostalgia had my interest piqued but the presence of Frazer Irving on this project makes it a must-buy for me. I can’t wait to see his renditions of the denizens of Eternia.

Incidentally the last He-Man comic I bought was CrossGen's Masters of The Universe: Icons Of Evil - Trapjaw, which featured the titular character’s origin. The comic was written in 2003 by The Walking Dead's Robert Kirkman and was jolly good fun. I picked it up in a bargain bin some time after it was published. Well worth a read if you're in the mood for that sort of thing

Masters of The Universe: The Origin of Skeletor #1 written by Joshua Hale Fialkov comes out in October.

Valhallahan


0 comments: